Thursday, July 21, 2016

From Teacher to Vet

Babycakes recently learned about occupations in school.
So the first time I asked her, "what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Her first answer was a teacher.
She said she wants to be just like her class teacher, Teacher Chandra. 
I told her good then so if you want to teach, make sure you learn and do your homework.

And then recently she learned the word 'vet'.
I asked her, what is a vet?
She said "vet tu doctor animal. Kakak nak jadi vet lah. Tak nak jadi teacher lah. Sebab Kakak kan suka kucing, suka rabbit, suka dogs."

I told her that last time I wanted to be a vet too but I ended up a lawyer. When she asked me how come I didn't become a vet, God I had to think how the heck do I explain to her because Mummy sucks in Mathematics and Science. LOL.

Anyway, I am writing this down so that in the future I won't forget what her ambitions are because I am pretty sure from hereon, they will keep on changing. Whatever it is, Mummy's prayers are always with you and Mummy will support you in everything you do. May you achieve your goals and dreams, may you dream big and aim high.

No comments: