Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Instant Bread Mix

I don't have a breadmaker but I see so many bread recipes that can be made without using one. I have always wanted to bake bread and the thought of the smell of bread baking in the kitchen is just so nice. I have a box of instant yeast but never got around to actually baking the bread.


So when I found this instant bread mix at Mercato, I decided to give it a try. I like the fact that you can make this bread even without using a breadmaker.

 I just followed the instructions on the box. Once the dough is mixed, I left it to rest and double in size.

After that, I transferred the dough on a baking tin lined with parchment paper and baked it in the oven, according to the instructions.
This was after the bread was done baking. It looked just like those in the bakeries, don't you think?

The next day, I cut the bread into small pieces and put a cheese slice, some tuna and salad and brought it to office for lunch.

No comments: