Wednesday, April 09, 2014

The reason why

There is a reason why I have been away from blogging for the past one month+. 
First, I was bogged down with so much work, preparing for a Trial which was supposed to be held on 27 & 28 February 2014 but was postponed to 1 & 2 April. I have been going to our KL branch office for at least twice a week for a meeting with my boss and counsel and also have lunch with them, before going back to my office in Hartamas. Trial eventually went on the 1st and 2nd April and will resume on 5 May. I also came out in the Malaysia Namban and Tamil Nesan newspapers with my boss, counsel and client on 2 April 2014. :D



Apart from busy with work, I haven't been in the best of health for the past weeks too. I wish I could just stay at home, in bed, with the curtains drawn and basically do nothing all day long. It feels like death is creeping up on me. *exaggeration added* I don't feel like I want to meet anybody, I don't feel like going to work and I just want to be on my own. However that is not possible. I have a life to live, a work to do, a boss to answer to, clients to attend to, court matters to attend to and most importantly, I have a husband and a toddler to care for. The reason for my feeling bleugh is this.

 
I am currently 14weeks pregnant with my second child and since the 1st trimester is over, I guess it's ok to update it here. I didn't update anything on FB yet though. So far only my family members and close friends know about my pregnancy. I shall wait a few weeks more before I announce on FB, if at all. I know there are people in my friend list who are struggling to conceive, who has been trying but failed and I am thinking of what is the best and most appropriate way to announce it so as not to rub it in so much into their faces. You get what I mean? I feel sorry for them for they have yet to get their rezeki from Allah and I couldn't be more thankful and happy to be pregnant for the second time but I also want to be sensitive towards others. As much as I want to share the happiness and joy, I must also think about other people.
Anyway, please pray for a smooth and complication-free pregnancy and delivery for me, will ya?
More updates in the upcoming posts, Insyaallah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah and congrats dear. i am so happy for u. may u have a smmoth sailing pregnancy :)

Anonymous said...

U're such a thoughtful person! May Allah bless u & fam for always, Amin3x..also, congratz on ur pregnancy! Wishing u a smooth sailing one, Amin3x..

Anonymous said...

Btw, i enjoyed reading ur blog while blog hopping! Hope u dont mind! :)

Unknown said...

Kak Lina,
Thank you sis! Amin to your doa. :)

Anonymous,
Alhamdulillah thank you for your kind words. Amin to your doa. :) Really appreciate it. And thanks for dropping by. All along I thought nobody reads my blog hehe.