Friday, January 03, 2014

A good end

It was a day well spent with my Babycakes on the last day of the year 2013. I was on leave as Boss decided to close office on Monday and Tuesday so what better way to spend than with my Babycakes? Of course on Monday I had some me time and went shopping alone so Tuesday was spent with her. I bought a deal from livingsocial for Jkids Playground. The normal entrance fee for weekdays is RM20 but I bought the deal for RM15. OKla RM5 discount. I chose Publika's outlet as it is nearby to my house. Honestly I don't really like going to Publika simply because the parking and elevators are very confusing. I decided to park at the premium area. It is more expensive than the rest but it is most convenient.
When we arrived at Jkids at 1ish pm, the place was deserted. I was so happy because we had the playground all to ourselves. However our happiness was shortlived because slowly the crowd started to trickle in.
I am so into wearing matchy-matchy and/or colour coordinate outfits with Babycakes these days. It is just so much fun to dress up together. Since I know Babycakes will be running and playing around, will be on her knees crawling and climbing, I put her in a tshirt and legging. Easy and comfortable, that is most important and it does not restrict her movements. I too wore the same colour combo. And surprisingly a lady asked me if Babycakes was a boy or a girl. -___- I don't think I have ever seen a boy wearing a Hello Kitty t shirt and how much girly can Babycakes look like, right? Oh well. Anyway we had so much fun, we jumped on the trampoline, we played in the ball pit, we went on the slide (I went on once only though because it was too high and so slippery and fast!), we played on the swing, we played in the balloon area and we played blocks. Babycakes really enjoyed herself and after about 2hours+, we left and had chicken rice for a late lunch. When I asked her what she wanted to eat, she said nasi dengan ayam goreng (pengaruh Upin Ipin kuat ni). 
It was a nice day of bonding with my precious child, a great way to end the year 2013, followed by a bbq at my parents' that night. It has been a great year but it was not one with its fair share of ups and downs. Here's to a better year ahead, Insyaallah.

No comments: