Tuesday, December 11, 2012

it's full

My blog storage system is full so I am unable to post anymore pics unless I upgrade and purchase the storage. Would I pay to post pics? Don't think so. What bout you guys who post tons of pics on your blog? Did you run out of space? 
A blog post is not interesting without a picture or several pictures, right? For now what I am going to do is upload my pics on photobucket and provide a link to the album or the pics in my blog post. If you are interested to see the pics, feel free to click the link. If not, no need to click. Simple as that. Of course I will make the blog album on my photobucket open to public.
Till my next post.

2 comments:

~f@R~ said...

Hmmm that is weird. I never seem to have that problem and I post pics with 90% of my blog post. Could it be the settings?

Unknown said...

Pelik kan? It happened last time too and then I was able to upload photos again, without upgrading anything. Settings? Lemme check.