Thursday, July 28, 2011

buy 1 free 1

don't we all just love the sales and now that the Malaysia Mega Sale is back, it is very hard to resist the shopping malls, shops and of course, the slashed price tags. yesterday when i read the newspaper, i saw a Guardian advertisement selling Olay Total Effects products. it is a BUY 1 FREE 1 offer. luckily i am an Olay Total Effects user and even though i am not blessed with porcelain-like and flawless skin, my skin is not much of a problem to me. alhamdulillah. but hey trust me, i've had my fair share of pimples, acnes and whatnot especially during my younger days. anyway, i've been using numerous skincare products but i have yet to find one that really suits my skin whereby it does not make my skin oily or give me breakouts or other problems. yes i still have blackheads, whiteheads and open pores but at least i can cover them up with a good foundation powder. i occassionally get the acnes during 'that time of the month' though.
when Olay came up with Total Effects range, i decided to give it a try. i only used its foaming facial wash and the moisturiser. that is all. i did not even use a toner and i did not use any night time products either. at night i merely put on some johnsons baby powder on my face or sometimes i just leave it bare to let it breathe after a whole day of make up. alhamdulillah so far my skin is relatively OK. i guess the products agree with my skin and i am gonna stick to it for as long as i can and for as long as they are in production. they are not that expensive as compared to other brands and they are easily available.
back to the BUY 1 FREE 1 deal. i just could not miss such a deal so i stopped by Guardian at Solaris Mont Kiara after work yesterday and bought myself the moisturiser and the foaming facial wash. the best part is, the 'free 1' tag. good timing that my moisturiser and facial wash are almost finished anyway. and now that i have an extra, i can easily put 1 at my parents' place and 1 at my home. i don't have to bring my moisturiser to my parents' place every time i go back.
the price for the moisturiser is RM48.90 (for two) and the facial wash is priced at RM14.50 (for two). with these kind of bargains, i can now save money for my raya shopping yeay!

2 comments:

~Sis~ said...

Mahal jugak the moisturiser ye? Great bargain, btw!

Unknown said...

yup, mahal gak la but it's compatible with my skin so ok lah. kadang2 harga dia RM34+ je. kadang2 ada promo lain gak, sekali dengan facial wash & serum, less than RM40. have to always be on the lookout for such bargains.