Wednesday, August 11, 2010

you are here again!

Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan is here again. Alhamdulillah, we are still alive and we are able to welcome this holy month. May all of us be blessed in this holy month.Time sure flies like [insert a decent word here]. I can't think of a word that is not gonna lessen my pahala hehe. As of now, I am sleepy *dua leepy. Seriously, the drowsiness is one of a kind. It's not like the normal daily mengantukness. *sigh* And it's only the first day. *dugaan*
This morning I had to go to Shah Alam for a winding up petition. On the way back, the sky was bright, the weather was hot and I felt like it was the longest drive from Shah Alam to KL ever!


I took the NKVE as I don't want to be stuck at Federal Highway (which will definitely lessen my pahala puasa). Since the weather was hot, despite the air cond, I felt sleepy like [insert a decent word here]. There were many cars and lorries but that did not help in making me alert on the road.

See, lori pun potong I.

I even almost fell asleep a few times behind the wheels, I kid you not. The songs on the radio does not help either. They played 1-2 songs and played 10-15 minutes [exaggeration added] of annoying-sounding advertisements, mostly on makan2 stuffs, minuman, berbuka, sale and the like.

I stopped here for petrol but how ironic that the McDonald's and Dunkin' Donuts' signage was captured most.

dugaan...


I took pics along the way while driving to lessen my mengantukness though I know it is equally dangerous.


Anyway, I am glad that I can go back at 5pm yeay! No way I'm staying back!

::Selamat Berpuasa::Selamat Berbuka::Selamat Berterawih::Selamat Bershopping::Selamat Beramal::Selamat Segala-galanya (dah malas penat nak fikir)::

*the plural of sleepy which according to my own dictionary, simply means double the mengantukness

4 comments:

Legal Cat said...

Have a great Ramadhan

Anonymous said...

happy fasting izyan!

Malicious Mind said...

have a blessed ramadhan izyan!

Unknown said...

thank you all. semoga Ramadhan ini diberkati & bukan Ramadhan terakhir untuk kita semua.