Wednesday, May 05, 2010

slapped with a summons. again.

Look what came in the mail.


Damn it.

I guess I have no choice but to pay the freakin’ RM110.00, do I? If i do not pay on or before 7th May 2010, they will blacklist my name. Great.

The offence was way back in 2007. And I thought they have forgotten about my summons.

See, they don't even have my nombor cukai jalan (isn't it stated on the road tax? i don't know) and they don't even specify the jenis kenderaan. duhhh. that's why i needed the proof last time. Remember this post?

Oh s***. There goes my RM110.00. Serves me right. I should have paid when they gave the discount. Tu lah, banyak soal lagi. But still!! They have no proof what!! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

2 comments:

Malicious Mind said...

you know.. dulu i received a summon..my car number, addressed to me but tempat saman tu kat hulu langat but my car is in KK all along.. weird kan..

Unknown said...

u should read the 'forum' on my fb stat. my friends also received the summons. and to think that they summoned me at 20:11 hrs. rajin betul dorang bekerja malam2 ye? cuba pergi ke kaunter2 dorang, 9 out of 10 will be absent, while another 9 out of 10 are still on lunch/tea break. gosh.