Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the alarm is ringing

i don't know about you but i really hate the sound of my alarm in the morning. i use my handphone as my alarm. i do not use a clock because chances are, whenever it rings/buzz, i will most likely throw it across the room or smash it on the floor. now that wouldn't be good. that means i'm gonna have to buy a new clock everyday.
but there are times where i feel like throwing my handphone though. most of the time i would hit the snooze button 3-4 times. sometimes i would hide it under the pillows. but the vibrations annoyed me too. haha. i am currently using the song 'Do You Know Where You're Going To' by J.Lo as my alarm. it is a nice and soothing sound but it still annoys the hell out of me, especially after some time. i need to change to other song/sound but i don't have a song/sound that is not annoying, not noisy, doesn't give me a heart attack in the morning and most importantly, one that would wake me up without cursing myself for not going to bed earlier the night.
any suggestions? what song/sound do you wake up to?


2 comments:

Arief Arf said...

Techno 10.
sumpah sakit hati

Unknown said...

itu memang confirm baling handphone.